The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
At Oelwein Dental Associates and North Union Dental Associates, you’ll find many ways to replace teeth with dental implants. If you’re lost a lot of teeth, All-on-4 implant treatment may be a great option for you.
The best way to see if you’re a candidate for this procedure is to schedule a consultation with one of our implant dentists. Call 319-209-9295 for an appointment in Oelwein, IA or 563-677-6861 to visit our West Union, IA location. We offer other kinds of dental implant treatments as well. You can replace one tooth, multiple teeth, or all of your teeth with implants.
In the meantime, see some reasons our practice is a great place to get All-on-4 implants:
- Same-Day Results – One of the biggest benefits of an All-on-4 over other kinds of teeth replacement techniques is the possibility of getting dental implants and new teeth in just one appointment. Your dentist carefully places four implants in your jaw, then attaches a full arch of teeth to them. This arch is temporary, yet completely functional. So you can eat and smile while your implants heal completely, fusing with your bone. You’ll return later for an arch of more permanent teeth.
- Less Time and Hassle – In many cases, implant dentures are secured to your jaw with at least eight implants. It’s possible to use four with this special technique that involves placing two of them at an angle to maximize contact with your jawbone. Using fewer implants means your procedure goes more quickly. You’ll enjoy a faster recovery too.
- Lower Cost – Using fewer implants is also typically less expensive than other kinds of full-mouth teeth replacements with implants. Plus, you are less likely to need a graft or similar treatment to increase bone mass in your jaw before getting implants.
- Expertise and Technology – Dr. Adam is a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, which means he stays up-to-date and receives training in the latest implant advancements. In addition, our team uses computer-guided implant placement to ensure the most precise results.
- Outperform Conventional Dentures – While traditional dentures replace missing teeth, they simply don’t feel and function as much like your natural teeth as implant dentures do. You’ll never need messy adhesive for implant dentures. They’ll stay firmly in place, with no slips or shifts. Since implants stimulate your jaw like tooth roots do, they prevent bone loss and keep your face looking younger. You don’t need any special cleaning routines. Just brush, floss, and see us regularly for cleanings to keep your new teeth in great shape. You also won’t need relining procedures to maintain a snug fit.