If a patient is coming in and they want maybe to enhance their smile in different ways, you know, we can always start with tooth brightening. If they are unhappy with the shape of their teeth, or maybe they have some space in there, we can use clear liners to get those teeth into a correct relationship, maybe to close space. It could be that they need, you know, veneers, or crowns in order to get the look or the aesthetic that they want in order to make them feel that self-assurance and that positivity about themselves.
If someone is unhappy with their smile, you know, they may not be as happy of a person. They’re probably not going to be smiling quite as much as if they were happy with their smile. So, if we can, you know, change someone’s smile to make them happy about how they look, and make them want to smile, you know, they’re gonna be more encouraged to go out there and try new things, meet new people, and just feel better about themselves generally.
Choose From a Wide Range of Cosmetic Dental Services
Achieving the smile you’ve always wanted is easy with our experienced team. Whether you want to make a simple change or pursue a complete makeover, we can give you teeth you love showing off. Plus, we use the latest dental technologies, such as digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, and digital impressions. They help your appointment go smoothly and comfortably.
Depending on your smile goals, we may recommend:
- Teeth Whitening – You can professionally whiten your teeth from the comforts of home. The results will be more outstanding than with store-bought products.
- Dental Veneers – These thin shells made of ceramic or porcelain cover up imperfections. They can last for 10 years or more with good oral care habits.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding can also disguise dental flaws. It’s more affordable than veneers, but it won’t last as long.
- Dental Crowns – A lifelike crown can restore a damaged tooth. We make them in-house with our CEREC system, so you can get your crown in one visit.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Smooth out fine lines and wrinkles with this FDA-approved injectable treatment.
- Clear Aligners – Choose from our two clear aligner options to straighten crooked or misaligned teeth.
- Smile Makeover – Address several issues within one treatment plan by getting a complete smile makeover.
If you are interested in rebuilding your broken down teeth with a smile makeover using crowns or veneers, schedule a consultation with Dr. Clint, as this is number one passion in dentistry!