Discretion nowadays, it seems to be a very popular thing with patients, and not just moving teeth, but just anything in dentistry, you know? People don’t want, maybe, other people to know necessarily what they’re doing for treatment, and I understand that. One way we can be discreet and move teeth is by using clear liners to do that, you know? I’ve got staff walking around wearing clear liners. We’re moving teeth, and we’ve been moving teeth for a while, and patients will come back time after time and not say anything. And then one day, “Oh, what’s in your mouth?” And they’ve got Invisalign in their mouth, and they’ve been wearing it the last two or three times that patient has been in the office, but they just haven’t noticed it.
So, discreetly, we’re doing dental treatment every day, and people don’t know what’s happening. So, that’s one way that, you know,… and that’s probably the biggest advantage to clear liners is you don’t have the metal in your mouth. You don’t have the wires and the brackets that are rubbing, and it can be removed. Those clear liners can be removed at any point and put back in. So, it’s a huge advantage for patients, and they,… these clear liners move teeth as quickly and as effectively as your conventional brackets and wire orthodontics do.
You’ll Love Our Discreet Orthodontic Solutions
A straight smile doesn’t just improve your smile’s beauty. It boosts your oral health, too! Crooked teeth give bacteria more places to hide. Plus alignment issues can often trigger a painful TMJ disorder. So you are investing in more than just your appearance when you pursue orthodontic care. When you visit for a consultation, we’ll do an exam and take digital X-rays. This will confirm if you are a good candidate for clear aligners.
If you are, you can choose SureSmile or Invisalign. Both offer similar benefits:
- Removable Aligners – One of the biggest benefits of orthodontic aligners is how easy it is to remove them. That means you can enjoy a meal without worrying about food getting stuck in metal wires or brackets. You can also brush and floss like normal.
- Invisible to Others – Clear aligners are made of thin, durable plastic and fit snugly over your teeth. It’s unlikely that anyone will notice you are wearing them. Your orthodontic treatment stays between you and your dentist!
- Easy Progress Checkups – During your treatment, we’ll have you come in every six weeks or so to check your progress. It’s an easy experience, with no uncomfortable wire adjustments.
In addition to aligner solutions for adults, we also can provide space maintainers for children. If your child loses their tooth too early, this preventive solution will hold nearby teeth in place until their adult tooth erupts.
Finish Off Your Treatment With a Cosmetic Boost
Once you are done with your aligners treatment, you may want to consider one of our many cosmetic services. It’s a great way to add an extra “wow” to your smile. You may consider:
- Teeth Whitening – You’ll get a set of custom take-home trays to professionally brighten your teeth.
- Tooth Bonding – A composite bonding material can cover up minor chips, cracks, or stubborn stains. The results should last for several years.
- Dental Veneers – These thin ceramic or porcelain shells will give your teeth the look of perfection. Veneers can last at least for a decade or longer.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Make your skin look younger by eliminating fine lines and wrinkles.