So yeah, we’re usually really great at trying to get people in as quickly as possible. We understand that tooth pain is one of those things that doesn’t necessarily happen to everyone very often, but when it does, it’s a serious issue, and it’s something that can be really debilitating for your life. So it’s an issue that you want to get taken care of timely, and you want a definitive treatment. So we’re great about getting people in as quickly as possible and getting that solution done to get the patient out of pain. Here at West Union Dental Associates, we’re always working efficiently to try to squeeze someone in if they have that dental emergency. We’re great about getting you in when you’re calling or as quickly as possible after that. So yeah, we work very hard to get you in and get you out of pain.
Save Your Smile With Emergency Dental Care
We have helped countless patients with their dental emergencies. There are very few situations we haven’t treated in our office. When you come in for urgent dental care, we’ll do an exam and take digital X-rays. It helps us determine the best path to restore your smile. Depending on your unique needs, we may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings can stop toothache caused by a cavity or injury.
- Root Canals – Get rid of the infection inside your tooth and avoid extraction with root canal treatment.
- Dental Crowns – For severe damage or decay, we can create a crown to restore your tooth. If we make it in-house with our CEREC machine, there’s no need for a temporary crown or second office visit.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll restore your gum health with a deep cleaning procedure.
- Tooth Removal – We strive to save your tooth whenever we can. However, it may be necessary to remove a tooth if it endangers other teeth.
It’s understandable to feel nervous. To help, you can receive sedation. Laughing gas can take the edge off your anxiety. It won’t leave you with any lingering grogginess. Or you can take oral sedation if you struggle with severe anxiety.
One of the best ways to avoid needing an emergency dentist in Oelwein is by keeping up with regular dental checkups. Your dentist will treat problems early on before they become a serious issue. As a result, treatments are simpler and less expensive.