The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Save Your Smile With Emergency Dental Care
We have helped countless patients with their dental emergencies. There are very few situations we haven’t treated in our office. When you come in for urgent dental care, we’ll do an exam and take digital X-rays. It helps us determine the best path to restore your smile. Depending on your unique needs, we may recommend:
- Tooth Fillings – Our tooth-colored fillings can stop toothache caused by a cavity or injury.
- Root Canals – Get rid of the infection inside your tooth and avoid extraction with root canal treatment.
- Dental Crowns – For severe damage or decay, we can create a crown to restore your tooth. If we make it in-house with our CEREC machine, there’s no need for a temporary crown or second office visit.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We’ll restore your gum health with a deep cleaning procedure.
- Tooth Removal – We strive to save your tooth whenever we can. However, it may be necessary to remove a tooth if it endangers other teeth.
It’s understandable to feel nervous. To help, you can receive sedation. Laughing gas can take the edge off your anxiety. It won’t leave you with any lingering grogginess. Or you can take oral sedation if you struggle with severe anxiety.
One of the best ways to avoid needing an emergency dentist in Oelwein is by keeping up with regular dental checkups. Your dentist will treat problems early on before they become a serious issue. As a result, treatments are simpler and less expensive.
Call 319-209-9295 for an appointment ASAP. You can also schedule online for non-emergencies.