The first thing that comes to my mind about our office being set apart from other offices as a family practice is we truly all have families. All of us have young kids, really young 20s, and we’re family people first. This is our job, but we truly love our families. And I think that love and compassion, it definitely rubs off at work. I mean, we treat our patients as if they’re family. And when we have a family come in, young kids, older kids, grandmas, grandpas, it’s truly a sense of community.
In a small town, it seems like everybody knows everybody and there’s a lot of families around and connections to be made. But it’s kind of one of the fun parts of the job is seeing somebody’s grandkid in the morning and then, you know, seeing the grandparent in the afternoon and just knowing that they’re cared for in this office and treated well, and just knowing that we’re able to provide treatment to a young person just like we would be to an older patient. It’s just kind of a rewarding experience. And to hear the stories about the families and graduations and first communion and, you know, weddings and things like that, it’s just a really rewarding experience.
We understand the busyness of family and all that goes with it because we all have families. And one thing we really pride ourselves on is making our staff and schedule amenable to those, you know, crazy things going on in people’s lives. We have three hygienists every day. The practice is open. We have three to four assistants working at any one time. And that allows us in this building with, you know, the operatories that we have available to really be able to see a lot of patients in a day or in a week. And we just know things happen, things pop up. We want to make the convenience factor for patients very high. We want them to be able to call and get in when they have a problem or an issue or a scheduling conflict.
Get Treatment for Every Stage in Life With Family-Friendly Care
Although baby teeth fall out, they still need dental care. They are essential to the development of your child’s adult teeth. Tooth decay and gum disease can harm their future smile. Plus, it may distract them from school and make playtime more difficult. We encourage you to bring your child to the dentist starting at 1. Your little one will start out with a “happy” visit to get familiar with our team. Then later we’ll do a traditional checkup.
Other family members will find many services to help their smiles too:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile healthy with cleanings, exams, and other preventive services. We also help with bad breath, dry mouth, and gum disease.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Make your smile your best feature with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, or a complete smile makeover.
- Clear Aligner Treatments – Choose from two clear aligner options: SureSmile or Invisalign. We have preventive orthodontics for children as well.
- Restorative Dentistry – Restore your bite with fillings, root canals, dental crowns, bridges, and dentures. Our CEREC machine can make crowns in one visit. You won’t need to wear a temporary crown!
- Dental Implants – Pair your restorations with artificial tooth roots. You’ll have teeth that feel and function almost exactly like natural teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Become a candidate for implants with our surgical treatments. If necessary, we can also perform extractions to protect your overall dental health.
- TMJ Treatment – We’ll create a custom night guard that acts as a cushion between your teeth. As a result, it allows your TMJs to heal.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the sleep you need with a custom oral appliance. It’s a great alternative to a CPAP machine!
You can opt for sedation to ease your nerves. Laughing gas is kid-friendly sedation. Oral sedation is another option for adults. It provides a deeper level of relaxation.