With the technology we have available to us in dentistry at this day and age, we are able to take a camera that we can place in a patient’s mouth, scan their teeth, or make a video of their mouth, and use computer software to change the positioning of teeth, change the size and the shape of the teeth, and produce restorations that can be placed in their mouth that look as beautiful as they do on a computer screen. So, it’s the technology, and the training that we’ve gone through in the last 10 years that has really makes creating a healthy and beautiful smile easy. It’s easy, and it’s fun.
Everybody has similar goals as far as smile and look and things like that, but it’s how you get there, you know, whether that’s, the materials you’re using, the procedures, and the treatment you’re providing. Some patients have a certain budget they wanna work within, and that’s most people. But we’re very good at providing several treatment options for patients because there’s more than one way to get to that beautiful smile. And we’re able to provide many different modalities of treatment to get to the finished product. And, you know, we’re just overall dial in on that chief complaint and, you know, listening is the most important part, you know, hearing what the patient really wants.
And a lot of these treatments, before they’re even started or done, you know, we can mock them up and actually kind of temporarily show patients what things can look like before we even do anything. And that’s, you know, pretty amazing because I’m a visual learner, I’m a visual guy. I need to see something before I commit to it. And a lot of times we can give them the ideas and the information they need to give them the best…you know, give them the best information whether they wanna move forward or not.
Find the Right Cosmetic Dental Services for Your Smile
A beautiful smile starts with good oral health. However, once you have that foundation in place, you may need to go a step further to make your smile truly sparkle. At West Union Dental Associates, we offer a wide range of cosmetic treatments. Plus, as our patient, you benefit from our use of modern dental technology. We use digital X-rays, 3-D scanners, and intraoral cameras for the best possible results.
Depending on your smile goals, we may recommend:
- Teeth Whitening – Get rid of stains that dull your smile with teeth whitening treatments. We’ll give you take-home trays to professionally brighten your smile.
- Tooth Bonding – We can cover imperfections such as uneven, cracked, or chipped teeth with tooth bonding. It lasts for several years with good oral care habits.
- Dental Veneers – We’ll use thin shells made of porcelain or ceramic to give your teeth the look of perfection. They typically last for at least a decade, and often many years longer.
- Facial Rejuvenation – Give your whole face a boost! Get rid of fine lines and wrinkles with an FDA-approved injectable treatment.
- Dental Crown – A lifelike crown can cover up severe flaws or damage. We can create these restorations in-house with our CEREC machine.
- Smile Makeover – Combine several treatments with a personalized plan when you pursue a smile makeover.
If you are interested in transforming your damaged smile with a makeover using crowns or veneers, schedule a consultation with Dr. Clint. This is his number one passion in dentistry!