So if someone has a tooth that’s missing or damaged, it kind of depends on the extent of that damage, but, you know, that ranges anything from a filling to replacement options. So, you know, feeling great, we can do that, no problem. And then, a lot of times, you know, we’re looking at do they need filling or a crown, or is it something that where this tooth has served its purpose and it’s time to be down with that one, and we need to find something for a replacement. So, maybe that’s something like an implant, or some sort of partial, or a denture for our patient that’s the correct course of action.
So anytime, you know, a patient needs some work or anything, we wanna listen to them. We wanna hear what their concerns are, where they’re at in the process, where they’re at in the spectrum of their dental knowledge. So we wanna meet the patient where they’re at and tell them, you know, “This is what you need,” and then we kind of come to an understanding, make sure that they’re comfortable with the treatment that we’re providing, and that they understand why they need that treatment.
Restore Your Smile’s Strength & Beauty
To repair your bite, you want an experienced dental team that uses the latest treatment techniques and technologies. That’s what you’ll find at West Union Dental Associates. All of our dentists have experience restoring smiles. Dr. Adam, in particular, has extensive experience with implant treatments. As a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, he stays ahead of the advancements in this life-changing procedure.
Our modern dental equipment makes your visits streamlined and stress-free. Digital X-rays and intraoral cameras quickly capture detailed images of your mouth. They help us plan your procedures and educate you on our recommendations. To create your new restorations, we use a digital scanner to capture impressions of your teeth. You won’t have to deal with messy goop or uncomfortable trays.
During your appointment, we may do restorative treatments such as:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Repair minor areas of damage or fill in cavities with amalgam-free fillings. The composite material will blend in with your teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – For an infection inside your tooth, we’ll treat it with a root canal. It helps you avoid an extraction procedure.
- Dental Crown – We can create a crown with our CEREC machine. We use it to repair serious damage and decay or to protect your tooth after a root canal.
- Inlays or Onlays – These partial crowns restore your tooth if a crown is too large and a filling is too small.
- Dental Bridge – Close gaps in your smile with a dental bridge. We can anchor it to nearby teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – Replace an entire arch of teeth with dentures. Partials are available, as well. We can secure your new teeth to implants for a stronger bite.
Because your comfort matters to us, sedation is available through laughing gas or oral sedation. You can also watch TV during your appointment. You’ll stay happily distracted while we work!