The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Get the Procedures You Need for a Winning Smile
At West Union Dental Associates, we offer the best possible care to our patients. Our experienced team helps you feel relaxed and calm throughout your dental surgery. In addition to our sedation options, we use the latest technologies for a stress-free experience. Digital X-rays and 3-D technology help us plan your treatments. Laser treatment also makes procedures, such as extractions, go smoothly with minimal risk of post-operative infection. It’s our goal that you won’t need to visit an outside oral surgeon.
Depending on your unique needs, we may recommend these surgical procedures:
- Tooth Removal – It’s never our goal to remove a tooth. We’ll try to repair it instead with a crown or eliminate infection with a root canal. However, if necessary, we’ll gently remove the tooth. Then we’ll discuss your replacement option. Teeth may also be removed to prepare you for dentures or to reduce overcrowding.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If you are between 17 and 25, you have probably noticed signs of these third molars erupting. If needed, we’ll remove your wisdom teeth before they can harm your smile.
- Bone Grafting – This procedure can make you a candidate for implants by adding bone to your jaw. You’ll need a solid foundation of bone to support your implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – We’ll contour your gum and jaw to create a healthy base for implants.
- Sinus Lift – It’s often necessary to make room in your upper jaw in preparation for implants. We’ll raise your sinus ridge and replenish any bone loss in the area.