When patients come in with missing or damaged teeth and we’re looking at bringing them to a healthier position or a healthier situation, there’s multiple things we can do. It doesn’t have to be the conversation of just implants or just crowns or things like that. Many times, we have restorative dentistry and it’s really the leading thing in general dentistry that aids people in keeping things from breaking down and buying them time with their natural teeth. When we’re talking about having a healthy situation, when it is the discussion of our oral cavity, health really starts there. When we don’t eat properly, you know, the rest of our health follows in line when we’re unable to eat properly. And so, you know, when we start talking about, you know, good nutrition, we really are the start of our full-body health. And so when we are able to aid in a patient getting to a better oral health situation, we really do help them overall.
Get Back Your Healthy Smile With Restorative Dental Care
By visiting Oelwein Dental Associates, you’ll benefit from our research-backed treatment techniques and modern dental technology. When you come in for your appointment, we use digital X-rays to quickly get images of your mouth and do a thorough exam. It helps us determine the best path to restore your smile.
If you need restorations made, we’ll capture impressions of your teeth with our digital scanner. No more messy goop! We can also make your dental crown in the office with our CEREC machine. That means you get your crown in one visit and won’t need to wear a temporary.
Your dentist may recommend one or several restorative dental services:
- Tooth Fillings – Our non-metal composite fillings blend in easily with your other teeth. They are mercury-free to protect your oral and overall health.
- Root Canals – We’ll remove the infected portion of your tooth with a root canal procedure. It helps you avoid an extraction.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair your tooth damaged by a large cavity or an injury.
- Inlays or Onlays – These partial crowns can fix damage that is too severe for a filling but doesn’t need a crown.
- Dental Bridges – Replace one or several teeth with a dental bridge. Instead of anchoring it to nearby teeth, we can secure it to implants.
- Dentures –We have partial or full-arch dentures. You can secure them to implants for better oral function and a stronger bite. Implants will also keep you from losing bone in your jaw.
If you are interested in implants, you can trust your smile in the hands of Dr. Adam. A Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, he has extensive experience in this procedure. He teaches continuing education courses to other dentists interested in implant placement.