The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Find Treatments for All Your Smile Needs
No matter which of our two locations you visit, you’ll find top-notch dental care that puts you first. We show it by investing in equipment that makes your treatments as stress-free as possible. For example, we use our CEREC machine to create your crowns in one appointment. We also use laser dentistry whenever possible to give you a painless experience with less risk of post-operative infection.
You’ll find these services at Oelwein Dental Associates and West Union Dental Associates:
- General Dental Care – Regular cleanings and exams will keep your teeth and gums healthy. We can also treat dry mouth, bad breath, and gum disease.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Fix your smile flaws with teeth whitening, veneers, or dental bonding. We can even create a customized plan to make over your whole smile. You can also lessen the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with a popular injectable treatment.
- Restorative Dental Care – Repair the function of your mouth with tooth fillings, root canals, dental crowns, bridges, and dentures. We can pair your new teeth with dental implants.
- Oral Surgery – Protect nearby healthy teeth with a tooth removal procedure or become a candidate for dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment – A custom mouthguard will stop you from grinding or clenching your teeth.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Quit snoring and find relief from sleep apnea with a custom sleep appliance.
Because we know that patients struggle with anxiety, you can choose from two forms of sedation. Laughing gas takes the edge off. Oral sedation is ideal for severe anxiety. Either way, you can feel confident about your care with your family-friendly dentist in Oran, IA.