The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Protect Your Smile With General Dentistry
Your Fairbank, IA dentist wishes to make Oelwein Dental Associates your trusted source for excellent treatments to keep your smile healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry — Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, examinations, decay defense, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry — Obtain the stunning smile you’ve always wanted with teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, dental veneers, and more. You can even refresh your facial appearance with a popular injectable treatment.
- Clear Aligners — Enjoy dining, brush and floss your teeth promptly, and straighten out uneven teeth without anybody observing your braces when you pick clear aligners!
- Corrective Dentistry — Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a damaged smile while preserving its all-natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment — We will definitely go out of our way to provide quick relief for your unexpected, unpleasant dental emergency situations.
- Oral Implants — For the most lasting investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations attached to dental implants.
- TMJ Treatment — Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other unpleasant indications of TMJ problems can be relieved with our customized night guard that minimizes pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recuperate naturally.
You might be among the countless individuals who have issues with dental stress and anxiety if it’s difficult for you to stay up-to-date with routine dentist visits for cleanings and assessments. Our caring, experienced group can provide relief to soothe any kind of nerves you have about treatment.
We also mean to make your dental care more affordable, offering frequent specials and promotions. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and insurance. You can also supplement the expenditures using our third-party funding option, CareCredit. Be sure to ask about our in-house membership plan, too.