The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Safeguard Your Smile With General Dentistry
Your Bryantsburg, IA dentist wants to make Oelwein Dental Associates your source for excellent treatments to keep your smile healthy. You will find services like:
- General Dentistry – Maintain your teeth and gums with routine cleanings, evaluations, decay defense, gum disease treatment, and more.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Obtain the stunning smile you’ve always desired with teeth bleaching, tooth bonding, veneers, and more.
- Restorative Dentistry – Tooth fillings, root canals, and dental crowns and bridges can fix a damaged smile while preserving its all-natural appearance and brightness.
- Emergency Dental Treatment – We will definitely go out of our way to offer fast relief for your unanticipated, unpleasant dental emergency circumstances.
- Clear Aligners – Eat what you like, brush and floss your teeth normally, while you straighten your smile without anyone observing your braces when you choose clear aligners!
- Dental Implants – For the most long-lasting financial investment in your oral health and the most natural oral function, we can replace your teeth with restorations connected to oral implants.
- TMJ Treatment – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and other undesirable signs of TMJ disorder can be soothed with our customized night guard that lessens pressure on the jaw joint and allows your jaw to recuperate naturally.
You might have dental stress and anxiety if it’s difficult for you to stay up-to-date with routine appointments for cleanings and assessments. Our caring, experienced group can offer relief to soothe any kind of nerves you have about treatment.
We mean to make your dental care affordable by offering frequent specials and promotions. You can pay for dental treatment with cash, checks, credit cards, and insurance. You can also supplement the expenses utilizing our third-party funding alternative, CareCredit.