The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Maintain Good Oral Health With Our Many Services
Whether you need a dental cleaning or a complex reconstruction, you’ll find comprehensive dental care at both of our convenient locations. Plus, your entire family is welcome at our practice. We treat patients of all ages, starting at age 1. Children start out with happy visits, then move onto regular dental checkups. We give them prizes and stickers to make their appointment a positive experience!
Our services include:
- General dental care to protect your teeth and gums from disease or damage
- Cosmetic services, including Botox®, so your smile can shine
- Restorative dentistry to repair your teeth
- Dental implants to give your new restorations a strong foundation
- Oral surgery to improve your oral function or prepare you for implants
All of these treatments, and more, will keep your smile in great shape for many years to come!
Modern Technology Gives You a Better Dental Experience
Every time you visit us, you’ll benefit from advanced dental equipment and evidence-backed techniques. Some technologies you can expect include:
- Ultrasonic Cleaning – We’ll use ultrasonic technology for a more comfortable cleaning. You also spend less time in the dental chair.
- 3-D Technology – We’ll take scans of your mouth with our 3-D technology. It allows us to create impressions without messy trays and also helps us plan for complex treatments.
- CEREC System – Get your crown made in one appointment with our CEREC system. In a single visit, you’ll walk out with your custom-made restoration.
- Computer-Guided Technology – If you are getting implants, we use computer-guided technology to place them precisely in your mouth.
- Laser Dentistry – We use lasers whenever possible. It gives you a practically painless experience and reduces your risk for infection after treatment. At our West Union location, we use Fotona LightWalker lasers. We can repair many cavities using a laser instead of a drill. The process is so quick and comfortable, no numbing is needed!
- Digital X-rays – Our digital X-rays capture images of your entire mouth, including your jaw. They expose you to less radiation than traditional equipment.
- Intraoral Cameras – This small camera lets us see the small details in your mouth. We can also show you what we see to educate you about your oral health.
Call 319-209-9295 to visit Oelwein Dental Associates or 563-677-6861 to visit West Union Dental Associates. Both are located in Fayette County. You can also schedule online in Oelwein or schedule online in West Union.