The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Rest Easy With a Custom-Made Oral Appliance
Obstructive sleep apnea is the most common sleep disorder we treat. It occurs when the tissues in your throat relax too much while you sleep and close your throat. This causes snoring, waking up gasping for air, dry mouth, morning headaches, and daytime fatigue. If any of these symptoms sound familiar, come in for treatment.
A CPAP machine is often used to keep your airways open during the night. Unfortunately, it can be difficult for many patients to wear while they sleep. Our team will create a custom-made sleep appliance that gently shifts your jaw forward. You can expect these benefits from this CPAP alternative:
- Effective Relief – It stops the tissues in your throat from closing without using pressurized air.
- Comfortable to Wear – Your sleep appliance is customized for you, making it easy to wear.
- Quieter at Night – A CPAP machine can be noisy during the night. A custom sleep appliance is a soundless solution that won’t interrupt your sleep.
- Easy to Pack – If you like to travel, a sleep guard can be easily packed alongside your other oral health supplies.
- Less Disruptive – Since a mouthguard has no mask or tubing, it’s easier for you and your bed partner to get used to it at bedtime.
Call 563-677-6861 to get help with your sleep apnea in West Union. You can also schedule online.