The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Restore Your Smile’s Strength & Beauty
To repair your bite, you want an experienced dental team that uses the latest treatment techniques and technologies. That’s what you’ll find at West Union Dental Associates. All of our dentists have experience restoring smiles. Dr. Adam, in particular, has extensive experience with implant treatments. As a Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, he stays ahead of the advancements in this life-changing procedure.
Our modern dental equipment makes your visits streamlined and stress-free. Digital X-rays and intraoral cameras quickly capture detailed images of your mouth. They help us plan your procedures and educate you on our recommendations. To create your new restorations, we use a digital scanner to capture impressions of your teeth. You won’t have to deal with messy goop or uncomfortable trays.
During your appointment, we may do restorative treatments such as:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – Repair minor areas of damage or fill in cavities with amalgam-free fillings. The composite material will blend in with your teeth.
- Root Canal Treatment – For an infection inside your tooth, we’ll treat it with a root canal. It helps you avoid an extraction procedure.
- Dental Crown – We can create a crown with our CEREC machine. We use it to repair serious damage and decay or to protect your tooth after a root canal.
- Inlays or Onlays – These partial crowns restore your tooth if a crown is too large and a filling is too small.
- Dental Bridge – Close gaps in your smile with a dental bridge. We can anchor it to nearby teeth or to dental implants.
- Dentures – Replace an entire arch of teeth with dentures. Partials are available, as well. We can secure your new teeth to implants for a stronger bite.
Because your comfort matters to us, sedation is available through laughing gas or oral sedation. You can also watch TV during your appointment. You’ll stay happily distracted while we work!
Call 563-677-6861 for an appointment with a restorative dentist in West Union. You can also schedule online.