The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Get Treatment for Every Stage in Life With Family-Friendly Care
Although baby teeth fall out, they still need dental care. They are essential to the development of your child’s adult teeth. Tooth decay and gum disease can harm their future smile. Plus, it may distract them from school and make playtime more difficult. We encourage you to bring your child to the dentist starting at 1. Your little one will start out with a “happy” visit to get familiar with our team. Then later we’ll do a traditional checkup.
Other family members will find many services to help their smiles too:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile healthy with cleanings, exams, and other preventive services. We also help with bad breath, dry mouth, and gum disease.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Make your smile your best feature with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, or a complete smile makeover.
- Clear Aligner Treatments – Choose from two clear aligner options: SureSmile or Invisalign. We have preventive orthodontics for children as well.
- Restorative Dentistry – Restore your bite with fillings, root canals, dental crowns, bridges, and dentures. Our CEREC machine can make crowns in one visit. You won’t need to wear a temporary crown!
- Dental Implants – Pair your restorations with artificial tooth roots. You’ll have teeth that feel and function almost exactly like natural teeth.
- Oral Surgery – Become a candidate for implants with our surgical treatments. If necessary, we can also perform extractions to protect your overall dental health.
- TMJ Treatment – We’ll create a custom night guard that acts as a cushion between your teeth. As a result, it allows your TMJs to heal.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get the sleep you need with a custom oral appliance. It’s a great alternative to a CPAP machine!
You can opt for sedation to ease your nerves. Laughing gas is kid-friendly sedation. Oral sedation is another option for adults. It provides a deeper level of relaxation.
Call 563-677-6861 for an appointment with a family dentist in West Union. You can also schedule online.