The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Strengthen Your Smile With Surgical Procedures
Losing a tooth or dealing with dental pain will put your smile at risk. At Oelwein Dental Associates, our experienced dentists only recommend surgery if necessary to restore your mouth function. For example, if you want dental implants, you may need dental surgery to strengthen your jawbone. It’s often required for patients who have worn dentures or lived with widespread tooth loss.
Depending on your unique dental needs, we may recommend:
- Tooth Removal – If you have an infection that has put other teeth at risk, we’ll gently remove the tooth. After the extraction, we’ll discuss our replacement options. You can also remove teeth to make room for dentures or other restorations.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – We can remove these third molars before they harm your oral health.
- Bone Grafts – You can replenish the bone in your jaw with a grafting procedure. It’s sometimes necessary before you can get implants placed in your jaw.
- Ridge Augmentation – This procedure recreates the natural contour of your gums and jaw. It’s a bit more involved than a bone graft.
- Sinus Lift – You may need to make room for your implants in your upper jaw. We can raise the sinus area and replenish any bone loss.
It’s our goal that you won’t need to visit an outside oral surgeon. There’s no need to feel nervous about your visit! Dental sedation is available. We use laughing gas for a gentle sense of calm. For more severe anxiety, you can take an oral sedative.
Call 319-209-9295 if you need oral surgery in Oelwein. You can also schedule online.