The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Pair Your New Teeth With Implants for a Stronger Bite
If you want dental implants, you need a knowledgeable dentist for the best results. A Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Adam has many years of experience completing this procedure. He even teaches other dentists about implants! Whether you are replacing one tooth or an entire arch of teeth, you can trust him with your smile.
Dr. Adam also uses some of the latest equipment, such as computer-guided technology, to place implants precisely in your mouth. We’ll begin by doing a thorough exam and taking digital X-rays. It allows your dentist to confirm if your jaw has enough strength to support implants. If not, you may first need a procedure to stimulate bone growth in your jaw.
Depending on the number of teeth you are replacing, we may recommend:
- Implant-Supported Crown – Replace a single tooth by anchoring a crown to an implant. You’ll take care of it just like a natural tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We can replace one or several missing teeth with a bridge attached to implants. We use zirconia material for its durability.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – Your dentures will remain secure by snapping into place on top of implants. However, you can still remove them at night.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Replace an entire arch of teeth by anchoring dentures to implants. They’ll feel and function like regular teeth. They leave your palate exposed, so you’ll enjoy your food more.
- All-on-4 Implants – Using a special technique, Dr. Adam can place four implants in your mouth instead of eight. This is a less invasive alternative to other kinds of implant dentures. You are also less likely to need a bone graft or similar treatment beforehand.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – If you have widespread dental problems, we’ll create a treatment plan that restores your oral health and function. It may include restorative, cosmetic, and other solutions.
It’s understandable if you are nervous about getting implants. That’s why we go the extra mile to make you feel comfortable. We can offer you laughing gas to ease your anxiety. It has a gentle effect that fades as soon as your appointment is over. Oral sedation is also an option for a deeper level of relaxation.
Call 319-209-9295 for an appointment if you want dental implants in Oelwein. You can also schedule online.