The staff at Oelwein Dental Associates are absolutely amazing!!! I have had several invasive procedures done by Adam Kruger and every experience has been top notch. He followed up for several days after to check up on how I was doing. He is always kind, caring, professional and respectful. The ladies at the front desk are always there to answer a question and they greet you with a smile. The assistants are patient, kind, and compassionate. Especially to my three children. Going to the dentist is not a “scarey” thing anymore thanks to the staff at Oelwein Dental Associates. I would highly recommend their services for all your dental needs!!
Take Care of Your Smile With Comprehensive Services
Whether you visit Oelwein Dental Associates or West Union Dental Associates, you’ll discover a dental team passionate about oral health. Our goal is for you to enjoy a lifetime of healthy smiles. From cleanings to implants, we have a wide range of treatment options for every stage in your life. At each office, you’ll find dental technology for an easier visit, such as a CEREC machine for same-day crowns, laser treatments, digital scanners, and more. It’s one of the ways we invest in our patients and put you first!
Depending on your smile needs, you may benefit from these services:
- General Dentistry – Boost your oral health with preventive services such as cleanings, exams, gum disease treatment, and dry mouth care.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Your smile will look its best with teeth whitening, veneers, bonding, or Botox®. We can also do a complete smile makeover.
- Clear Aligner Treatments – Choose from Invisalign or SureSmile to straighten your teeth. We also offer space maintainers if your child loses a tooth too early.
- Restorative Dental Care – Repair your oral function with fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, or dentures. Pair your new teeth with implants for a stronger bite.
- Dental Emergencies – We’ll give you relief from dental pain with same-day emergency care, whenever possible.
- Oral Surgery – You can become a candidate for implants with our surgical procedures. We can also extract teeth that put your oral health at risk.
- TMJ Treatment – Avoid damaging your teeth and stop painful TMJ symptoms with a custom-made night guard.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Get help with your obstructive sleep apnea with a custom sleep guard. It keeps your airways open without the need for a CPAP.
Call 319-209-9295 for an appointment in Oelwein or 563-677-6861 for an appointment in West Union. You can also schedule online in Oelwein or schedule online in West Union. We can’t wait to offer you patient-first dental care in Fayette County!